Peace Rose Montessori * 2018/19 school year tuition and fees
FULL DAY: 7:45/8:20a - 3:15/3:30p - and - AFTERCARE: 3:00p-5:45p
Upper Primary and Elementary Tuition
(Primary Students must be 3 by August 31, 2017 AND bathroom independent. Kindergartners are included in the Primary Program and should be 5 by August 31, 2017. Elementary Students should turn 6 by August 31, 2017).
3 days per week - full day Upper Primary Program ($530/mo)
4 days per week - full day Upper Primary Program ($675/mo)
5 days per week - full day Upper Primary/Kindergarten Program ($775/mo)
5 days per week full day Elementary (1st-5th grades) Program ($795/mo)
*6th grade enrollment coming in Fall 2019
Toddler and Lower Primary Tuition
(Toddler and Lower Primary Students are approximately 18-36 months to start the year and should be walking well before entering the program. Bathroom independence is not a requirement for this age group).
3 days per week (7:45/8:20 dropff - 3:15/3:30 pickup) - $640/mo
4 days per week (7:45/8:20 dropff - 3:15/3:30 pickup) - $765/mo
5 days per week (7:45/8:20 dropff - 3:15/3:30 pickup) - $890/mo
The Toddler Program will offer limited Aftercare at this time. Older toddler students (age two by Aug 31st) may participate in aftercare. There are a very limited number of daily spaces and first available space will be availalbe for siblings of older students also enrolled in the Primary aftercare program. Students who are bathroom independent and nearly 3 may be evaluated to participate in the Primary Aftercare Program.
Primary and Elementary Aftercare
Full time (5 afternoons per week, pick up by 5:45pm, $225/mo.)
Part time: (3 days per week - $145/mo) (4 days per week - $185/mo)
Daily Aftercare Rate ($18/day 3:00-5:45)
Drop in all day rate for siblings and alumni ($65 school day/$35 half day) - Availability varies
- $45 family application fee (one time)
- $50 initial enrollment fee (one time) or $40 re-enrollment fee (annual)
- $450 Supply Fee - This fee is for each enrolled program.
-$150 Aftercare Only Enrollment/Supply Fee - (for students enrolled at other schools doing only aftercare at PRM)
(fees also include replacing and replenishing high quality Montessori items throughout the year)
Enrichment Activities (All required activities will be applied to monthly tuition invoice)
- Required for Primary (Friday enrolled) and Elementary students: Physical Education Class - $12/mo (4 classes)
- Required: Elementary and Kindergarten Field Trip Cost - $20/mo
- Required: Elem Music - $30/mo (Sept - May)
- Optional: Pizza Friday - $5/Week - paid per semester with August and January tuition.
- Optional: A/C Extras - (Fall Soccer Program & Spring Creative Movement/Dance)
- Sibling Discount:15% off tuition and aftercare totals for primary/elementary siblings. Does not include Toddlers. $25 discount off tuition for toddler siblings.
- Teacher Aftercare Discount - $40 off monthly rate for full time or $20 off monthly rate for 3 day.
- We participate in a scholarship program through the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority. Kindergarten and Elementary Students can find out about elibiblity by visiting www.ncseaa.edu.